Every interior paint project will received the following prep work:
- Cleanliness- Your home will be protected by tarps, plastic and painters tape to ensure it stays clean.
- Switch plates - Unlike other painting companies, we will remove switch plates and socket plates to guarantee a thoroughly finished project.
- Minor Drywall Repairs - We will repair nail holes, nail pops, dings, dents and small cracks to provide a smooth painted surface.
The Homeowner is responsible for the removal of pictures, window treatments, decorations and small furniture. We will gladly assist you with the heavy furniture and appliances while you are present.
- Two Story Entryways
- Large Great Rooms
Every exterior paint project will receive the following prep work:
- Power Washing- This is done to remove any dirt, mildew, or algae. It will provide a clean surface for proper paint adhesion.
- Scraping - Areas with loose or peeling paint, not removed by power washing, will be thoroughly scraped and/or sanded.
- Priming - All bare wood will be primed prior to painting
- Caulking - Necessary caulking will be done anywhere wood meets wood.
- Downspout Removal - Downspouts, NOT GUTTERS, will be removed prior to painting. This is done to ensure that the surface behind them is painted completely.
We Paint & Stain:
- Aluminum Siding
- Hardie Plank Siding
- Cedar Siding